Mobile Users: Please scroll to the bottom to access the menu tabs!
For all the latest PTO activities, events and initiatives, please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS page
All proceeds from Spirit Store sales benefit the PTO
and fund important CRES community programs, scholar activities and more.
CRE PTO Mission:
Welcome to the home of the Cardinal Ridge Elementary PTO. Our mission is to enhance and support the educational experience at Cardinal Ridge Elementary, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement, and to improve the environment at Cardinal Ridge through volunteer and financial support.
Become a Member
Please consider joining the PTO. When you become a member you support the Cardinal Ridge community and help support the many programs the PTO sponsors.
The PTO is active on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us to stay up to date with the PTO.
The 2020 – 2021 school year is here and the PTO needs your continued support so we can support our teachers and students. Here are the many ways your dues and support has helped:
- Hosted fun events including the Teacher / Staff Welcome Back Breakfast, Ice Cream Social, Bingo Night, Reading Night, Staff Game Night, and many more.
- Provided Grade Level Support to the teachers and staff to offset those expenses regularly paid for out of pocket.
- Summer of 2019 provided over 275 pieces of flexible seating, lap desks, book sets, document cameras, drones, a music cart, art drying rack, and a library makeover.
- Purchased 25 Chromebooks to supplement the technology offerings provided by Loudoun County Public Schools.
- Made funds available for assemblies, classroom supplies, educational materials, playground enhancements, and many more.
- Supported the After School Enrichment Program.
- Purchased Reading Kits for 3rd and 5th grade.
- Provided funding for 5th Grade Promotion activities.
- Spirit Sticks!
….and the list goes on!!!